The Emergency Evacuation Chair uses belts mounted on two tracks that allow the chair to balance and glide on the edge of the stairs while slowing momentum and relieving the operator from bearing the entire weight of the individual.
EA-6G Evacuation Chair Features:
1. Stretcher adopts aluminum alloy material, light weight and small volume. Stretcher surface PVC material is strong waterproof, avoid blood and body fluids contamination.
2. It is mainly suitable for moving patients up and down stairs in high-rise buildings with crawler transmission structure. Self - braking strengthens track control descent speed for single - person operation.
3. Stretcher has 4 silent wheels for easy movement on the ground.
4. Two safety belts to ensure patient's safety during transfer.
5. The backrest is telescopic and self-adjusting, simple and practical.
6. Stretcher can be folded manually, safe to use and stored in the ambulance after folding. The stretcher can be stacked up to provide compact storage space.
7. Safe, easy to open and super light weight of only 19 LBS.
8. Can hold up to 400 pounds
9.Mainly suitable for serious accidents, can be quickly to different rescue scene.
1.Stretcher front two flexible lifting rods
2.Seat rear handle for push
EA-6G Evacuation Chair Color:
Cloth in black, and frame in yellow
|Open Size||Folded Size||Selft Weight/G.W.||Loading||Package|