Casket lowering device is a device intended for funeral homes. It lowers a casket to the grave in a mechanical way. It replaces the traditional way of burial. It positively affects the worthy course of the ceremony, thereby increasing the prestige of the funeral home and the quality of services provided.
GA002 Funeral Coffin Casket Lowering Devices With Placer Arms Features:
1. Telescopes from 62" x 25" to 94" x 38" for easy handling.
2. Gears are large, tested to bear loads in excess of demand.
3. A unique design braking system provides a constant, steady lowering speed.
4. Castings are of non-corrosive aluminum and easy access to all internal working parts.
5. Ball bearings throughout for noiseless, smooth, and fully automatic operation. Includes all the same features as GA001 with the addition of placer arms. Check bars are located at either end of the Lowering Device to hold the casket motionless even on hilly terrain. Finished in heavy-duty, chrome plate, polished aluminum and stainless steel.
6. With placer, which making the lowering process effortless as possible.
GA002 Funeral Coffin Casket Lowering Devices With Placer Arms Specifications:
Closed: 62"(L) x 25"(W)
Adjusts to 94"(L) x 38"(W)
Straps: 21' long, each tested to 400 lbs.
Loading: 800 Lb capacity.